What you need to joinBack to About Fusion
If you are thinking of booking a trial with us for yourself or your child then below are some important information about joining our classes.
What you will need to attend our trial classes:
- Loose fitting clothing (No zips please)
- Boxing Gloves & Focus Pads
- Skipping Rope
- Bottle of water
Who can attend the classes?
Anyone from the age of 5 to 65 can train with Fusion, so long as you have the “can do” attitude and like to be pushed to your full potential.
- Children aged 5-7 Lil Dragons
- Juniors aged 7-11 Kids Zone
- Juniors aged 11-14 Cadets
- Adult aged 14 to 65
What happens after the free classes?
- Insurance and Licensing:
- Once you have finished your trial and would like to join Fusion, all our membership include Martial Arts & contact sports insurance. It is a regulation to have contact insurance when practicing and competing in contact sports. Our policy to our members is due on sign up and renewable 1st Feb annually.
- Please see our class schedule for pricing information on our membership plans. Alternativly check the members app.
- Protective equipment:
Once a full time member it’s imperative you have full protective equipment at the beginning of your membership. We take safety seriously at Fusion and demand all students be safe during any contact training.
- Kickboxing: Head Guard, Gum Shield, Boxing Gloves, Groin Guard, Shin Guard and Kick Boots.
- Boxing: Head Guard, Gum Shield, Boxing Gloves, Groin Guard
In keeping with our competition rules we have a club uniform
- Kickboxing, Trousers and T-shirt
- Boxing, Boxing shorts & Vest/T-shirt
- K1, Shorts and T-shirt, competing in bare chest (male)